Sunday, November 22, 2020

I Sold $679 on Poshmark During The First Half Of November as a Part Time Poshmark Reseller

Today I am showing you guys "what sold" during the First two weeks of November! I will be reviewing my top 9 sales ($30 and above) and my bottom 9 sales ($12 and below). This month has been slow so far as compared to last month's sales. I think that the stress of the election, pandemic, and holidays has affected my reselling business. If you like this video, please SUBSCRIBE and hit the thumbs up so I know to make more content like this! THANK YOU to all of my new and returning subscribers! I appreciate each and every one of you!! Follow me on Poshmark & Mercari at ToxicThrifts Poshmark Closet: https://poshmark.com/closet/toxicthrifts Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/toxicthrifts/

No comments:

Post a Comment

AMERICAN EAGLE Striped Cold Shoulder One Piece Romper

This is a gently used women's American Eagle Outfitters cold shoulder romper in a light blue and white stripe. Great for vacation/the be...