Wednesday, December 23, 2020

$99 Savers Thrift Haul To Resell on Poshmark | Free People, Eileen Fishe...


In this video I show you some items I bought at Savers to resell for Profit on sites like Poshmark and Mercari. I found all types of brands including Free People, Eileen Fisher, Wildfox, and Pistola! I am a full time graduate student, reselling part time on the side to bring in some extra money. I spent $99 and found 16 really great items, bringing my average price per item to approx. $6.25. Comment down below which item you liked the best & let me know your favorite brand that you look out for while thrifting! If you like reseller content like this, please SUBSCRIBE and hit the thumbs up so I know to make more videos like this one. Follow me on Poshmark & Mercari at ToxicThrifts Poshmark Closet: https://poshmark.com/closet/toxicthrifts Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/toxicthrifts/

No comments:

Post a Comment

AMERICAN EAGLE Striped Cold Shoulder One Piece Romper

This is a gently used women's American Eagle Outfitters cold shoulder romper in a light blue and white stripe. Great for vacation/the be...