Thursday, December 10, 2020

How Much Money Did I Make Reselling Part Time in November? Discussing Ex...


Today I am showing you guys "what sold" during the second two weeks of November! I will be reviewing my top 9 sales ($30 and above) and my bottom 9 sales ($14 and below). I made this video a little different and focused on my expenses to discuss how much I am truly making rather than just discussing my gross sales. I think that it could be really helpful to new resellers to show how much you actually take away after expenses, cost of goods, and taxes. The second half of the month definitely picked up and I was just shy of $2,000 in sales! If you like this video, please SUBSCRIBE and hit the thumbs up so I know to make more content like this! THANK YOU to all of my new and returning subscribers! I appreciate each and every one of you!! Follow me on Poshmark & Mercari at ToxicThrifts Poshmark Closet: https://poshmark.com/closet/toxicthrifts Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/toxicthrifts/


No comments:

Post a Comment

AMERICAN EAGLE Striped Cold Shoulder One Piece Romper

This is a gently used women's American Eagle Outfitters cold shoulder romper in a light blue and white stripe. Great for vacation/the be...