Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Goodwill Outlet Thrift Haul | Storytime - I Lost My Video Footage! Thrifting For Items to Resell.

My Name is Olivia and I am a full time graduate student, part time reseller. I spend regular business hours in the lab & all other hours selling clothes online for profit! I went to the Goodwill Outlet and bought a bunch of great clothes! So much clothing is left behind by others in these bins! Comment down below which item you liked the best (: If you like this video, please SUBSCRIBE and hit the thumbs up so I know to make more content like this! We are slowly but surely growing and I appreciate all the support!! Follow me on Poshmark & Mercari at ToxicThrifts Poshmark Closet: https://poshmark.com/closet/toxicthrifts Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/toxicthrifts/

No comments:

Post a Comment

AMERICAN EAGLE Striped Cold Shoulder One Piece Romper

This is a gently used women's American Eagle Outfitters cold shoulder romper in a light blue and white stripe. Great for vacation/the be...